Nationwide said on Monday that it would offer saving products by post, phone and online to Irish residents subject to approval from the Financial Services Authority, the British banking regulator, and the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority, the Irish supervisor.
A spokesperson for the lender told Central Bank News: "We believe this to be
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting