The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved the final tranche in a $3bn (£1.8bn) aid package, but warned that more structural reforms were still necessary.
IMF managing director Horst Koehler said Argentina had comfortably met its fiscal and monetary targets.
Now, he said, the government needed to make progr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations