"It (the oil price) is one of those things that we see as something to keep an eye on rather than something that we think is definitely in the danger area," Anne Krueger told Reuters after addressing a World Trade Organisation (WTO) meeting.
On Iraq, she replied "I don't think so" when asked wheth
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting