"We will move away from the still accommodative monetary policy but will decide every month anew when and to what extend we do this," Mersch told AFX News' German partner agency dpa-AFX in an interview.
"We have no fixed roadmap. We do not commit ourselves in advance to any predet
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations