It is rare for a former BOJ official to be posted to the BIS, but Yoshikuni's expertise in international banking operations is seen to be the reason for the appointment, informed sources said.
Yoshikuni, 50, has chaired a working group for the meeting of central bank chiefs of the 10 industrial nation
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde