Hashim Al-Sadda, Director of System and Planning at QCB told a news conference yesterday that the Gateway would allow for several electronic transaction applications.
Al-Sadda noted that the introduction of the gateway which has been successfully tested in a pilot project, is a very challenging task as it requires a far more advanced security sy
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says