"Moderate to strong recovery lies ahead in the OECD area," the Paris-based OECD said in a statement on its January leading indicator, a sort of advance warning gauge compiled monthly.
"January data signal continued improved development in Canada, France and the United Kingdom but weaker
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system