"The rand continues to be haunted by problems of contagion due to investors' tendencies to perceive the South African and Zimbabwean experience from the same viewpoint," the bank said in the debut of a new bulletin Labour Markets and Social Frontiers.
"There are, however, fundam
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers