A finance ministry official later said Japan has no plan to shift its $820.5 billion of reserves, comments repeated by Finance Minister Sadakazu Tanigaki.
Koizumi said in response to a question at parliament ``it's necessary to diversify the investment destinations'' of reserves while ``considering what's profitable
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations