"There are some problems with the existing system that I think personal accounts would help address," Moskow told reporters at the opening of the bank's "Money Smart Week."
"It would be helpful for people to have the ability to manage their own (retirement) finances -- or a portion of their fi
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says