In November, some members said decisions on interest rates would probably become increasingly dependent on what economic data said about the prospects for economic activity and inflation, the minutes said.
"This might imply a more gradual path of tightening going forward than that of the last several mon
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes