Source: SRNA news agency
The Bosnia-Hercegovina Central Bank and the banking agencies of the Serb Republic and the Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation signed a memorandum on cooperation and exchange of information in Sarajevo today.
The memorandum was signed by Bosnia-Hercegovina Central Bank Governor Peter Nicholl,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession