The Reserve Bank today announced the appointment of Dr Malcolm Edey as Assistant Governor (Economic). This important role oversees the economics function of the Bank, and is responsible for economic analysis and research, and policy advice to the Governor and the Board.
Dr Edey, 42, graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in 1980. He holds a PhD from the
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair