Source: New China News Agency
The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) plans to set up a non-profit international advisory committee for advice from its overseas members, a spokesman said Friday [23 May].
Members of the advisory committee would be hired by the CBRC chairman, mainly from the ranks of people wi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development