In his new role, Weinberg becomes the Bank President's chief policy advisor in the areas of banking, financial institutions and markets, and a member of the Bank's senior management team. He has been acting research director since his predecessor Jeffrey M. Lacker left the post to become Bank president in August 2004.
Weinberg has been a member of the Bank's hi
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro