In the report the BOK said that wages for first-grade officials rose 40.6 percent this year from 2000 to 116 million won (about US $96,000).
Those for second-grade officials went up 46.5 percent to 99.2 million won and those for third-grade up 49.7 percent to 78.7 million won, over the same period.
``BOK officials are older than their fellow bankers at other b
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system