Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) , Chief Joseph Sansui made this observation recently in Lagos at the occasion of the commissioning of "FINACLE" the new banking application of First Bank of Nigeria.
The governor who was represented by the deputy governor international relations ( CBN) Mr Ernest Ebi identifies the constraints to
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations