Source: The Manila Times
MONETARY authorities want the legislature to enact five pending measures, but admit that only one bill is likely to be passed before the 12th Congress completes the last leg of its term this coming May.
As the 12th Congress resumed on M
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde