"It's impossible that there'll be news in just one or two days," Zhou Xiaochuan said according to the state-run China Securities Journal. "Reform of the yuan exchange rate is a 'slow business'."
Zhou made the remarks at a forum in Beijing Tuesday as China remained under heavy criticism globally for sticking to an exchange rate that is seen as gi
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré