Blanchflower told the Committee he will be commuting from the US for 12 days each month.
He also confirmed that the central bank will be picking up his travel and accommodation costs. "My focus can be fully here," Blanchflower said, adding that he will also be making regional
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession