Speaking in Wiesbaden on Saturday, Trichet said: "The ECB's governing council stands ready to counter upside risks to price stability, in line with its mandate."
Trichet added: "The inflation rate is expected to remain significantly above 2% in the near
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations