The Bundesbank reform and a parallel proposal to create a super-regulator for Germany's financial industry were adopted despite a walk out by opposition members from the Bundesrat upper house in protest at a vote on a new immigration law.
A finance minis
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting