Source: Expatica News
France is to ask Dutchman Wim Duisenberg to stay on as President of the European Central Bank (ECB) because Paris is worried its candidate Jean Claude Trichet may not extricate himself from a fraud scandal, it was reported on Tuesday.
Diplomatic sources say France is worried about losing
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?