According to the ruling, Russian citizens are allowed to open accounts in foreign banks in countries-members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development or the Financial Action Task Force.
Russian citizens are allowed now to transfer money
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit