According to the ruling, Russian citizens are allowed to open accounts in foreign banks in countries-members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development or the Financial Action Task Force.
Russian citizens are allowed now to transfer money t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde