The guidelines, published on Thursday, touch on deposit-insurance coverage, funding and prompt reimbursement. They also cover public awareness, resolution of failed institutions and cooperation with other safety-net providers such as central banks and regulators.
The guidelines also advise countries on replacing blanket gua
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde