The BOJ's Policy Board, which begins a two-day meeting on Monday, still needs to tackle Japan's inner weaknesses -- chiefly three years of deflation and a debt-laden banking sector -- before sharing the budding optimism in the rest of the world.
The board is expected to keep it
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré