Source: Business Day
In what appears to be a shift in policy stance, the Reserve Bank has admitted to intervening in the foreign exchange market in recent months to wind down the net open foreign currency position.
The Bank's governor, Tito Mboweni, said l
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS