Instead, Snow will remain in his place, according to administration representatives.
"The president thinks Secretary Snow has been an outstanding member of his economic team," Claire Buchan, White House spokeswoman, said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations