This is the third time the Selic has been frozen after nine consecutive months of interest-rate hikes that boosted the rate by a total of 375 basis points.
"Evaluating prospects for the trajectory of inflation, Copom has unanimously decided to maintain the Selic rate at 19.75% with no bia
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power