A week after cheering the market by saying the bank could move in the direction of rate cuts if signs of a slowdown in demand proved to be a trend, Fraga noted the monthly rate decision, due next Wednesday, was based on multiple factors.
"We will examine not only demand, but a complex series of f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development