Source: The Edge Daily
Malaysia's monetary policy will place equal emphasis on supply-side measures to ensure favourable conditions on cost, market liquidity and accessibility to promote higher and sustainable private sector activity, says Bank Negara.
In its Annual Report 2002, the central Bank said tha
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Strike halts Australian banknote production