"There is room for further consolidation and this is something the government wants. This is an inevitable trend throughout Asia as the whole industry is getting more globalised," said Bernard Peh, an analyst at Barclays Capital, United Press reported. "There i
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research