The central bank said gross domestic product should grow 3.7% this year on the basis of the first three quarters. The central bank's last official forecast estimated the Belgian economy to grow 3.8% this year.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?