Source: Associated Press
Taiwan will let people bring in currency from its rival, China, once a new law governing ties with the mainland is implemented - which could be as soon as next year, officials said yesterday.
Travellers are currently banned from bringing Chi
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists