This advisory board, which will be headed by Riksbank Governor Stefan Ingves, will function as a forum for discussing cash management in society.
The reason behind this initiative is the need for a discussion forum to deal with questions regarding, for instance, the new cash management structure in Sweden that the
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit