I am pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Robert Geoffrey Gerard AO to the Board of the Reserve Bank of Australia for a term of five years.
Mr Gerard is the Chairman and Managing Director of Adelaide based Gerard Industries, which employs more than 3300 people in Australia and manufactures and sells Clipsal branded products throughout the world.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde