Central bankers from the Group of 10 leading industrial nations and their colleagues from top emerging economies said they were optimistic the downturn which followed a prolonged stock market slump was over.
"The sense of the meeting today was that the sustainability of the recovery at the global level was certainly not to be put in quest
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde