Source: Interfax news agency
Russia's gold and currency reserves amounted to 63.1bn dollars on 23 May, the Central Bank's public relations department has said.
The reserves amounted to 59.9bn dollars on 16 May. Consequently, they gained by 3.2bn dollars over the week, to reach a new record level.
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says