Source: ITAR-TASS news agency
Viktor Gerashchenko has become a member of the Consultative Board of the Sistema joint-stock financial corporation. He told reporters he had "assented" to do the job on a voluntary basis.
Gerashchenko - who had two terms as head of the Bank of Russia - currently is employed at the Banking Research Institute of
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure