Source: ITAR-TASS news agency
Viktor Gerashchenko has become a member of the Consultative Board of the Sistema joint-stock financial corporation. He told reporters he had "assented" to do the job on a voluntary basis.
Gerashchenko - who had two terms as head of the Bank of Russia - currently is employed at the Banking Research Institute of
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations