The Senate, the upper house of the US legislature, voted 91-5 in favour of the credit line on Thursday evening after the House of Representatives, the lower house, consented on Tuesday by 226 votes to 202.
The measure - included in an emergency bill which will also fund the Iraqi and Afghani conflicts, swine flu a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde