"We have the flexibility to keep interest rates where they are because of the low inflation level," the central bank chief told a news conference to release gross domestic product (GDP) data for the third quarter. "Monetary policy is likely to remain acoomodative in the near term to support economic growt
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury