San Francisco Federal Reserve President Robert Parry said on Wednesday the economy is still stuck in a soft patch and the prospects are for only a modest pick-up in activity later in the year.
In a signal that Parry may support further cuts in interest rates to spur the recovery, he said the Fed still has room to lower rates in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting