The Brazilian economy's fundamentals have improved in the past year, and the country is more resilient against external crises, the newspaper cited Meirelles as saying at a Bank for International Settlements conference yesterday in Basel, Switzerland.
The central banker t
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market