Source: The Wall Street Journal
The Deutsche Bundesbank denied reports that it might be selling the debt of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other U.S. government-sponsored companies from its investment portfolio.
"We're not selling anything," said Wolfgang Moerke, a Bundesbank spokesman. The denial, and a similar o
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market