Source: Financial Post
The Bank of Canada has appointed a Montreal-based money manager to its board of directors. The central bank said Thursday that Jean-Guy Desjardins, chief executive of Fiera Capital Inc., will take his position on the board immediately.
Before Fiera, Mr. Desjardins spent 29 years with TAL Global Asset Management Inc., a big institutional investor based in Montreal. H
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says