Speaking on 20 June, Duvvuri Subbarao said that although recent changes in the wholesale price index have been negative, there are some constituents of the index, such as food items, where inflation is significant.
Recent statistical released showed that India's inflation rate fell to a 30-year low of min
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations