The euro zone faces only a tepid economic recovery, may need further interest rate cuts and must enforce discipline over public deficits, the OECD warned here Thursday.
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, in its latest survey of the 12 natio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde