In a surprise move, American International Group (AIG), a beleaguered insurer, has revealed the recipients of $105.3 billion-worth of federal funds after coming under intense pressure from politicians to do so.
The insurer, which has so far received more than $170 billion in state aid, said on Sunday that it had paid more than $93 billion worth to banks across the globe. Goldman Sachs, an American investment bank, was the biggest recipient, receiving $12.9 billion. Societe Generale, a French
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development