"There's no evidence we have seen that central banks are changing their portfolio proportions," Taylor said.
"In fact, my counterpart in Japan, (Vice Finance Minister for International Affairs Hiroshi) Watanabe, publicly stated (Thursday) there is no policy in Japan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde