Source: Channel News Asia
China's state press has said that domestic traders are unlikely to be allowed access to international stock markets anytime soon.
"Recent media reports that said QDII (Qualified Domestic Institutional Investors) will be launched in June are not true," said International Finance News, citing an unnamed official.
China's QDII scheme would allow local instit
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations